Industrial Lighting Ohio - Reduce Energy Cost
High intensity T-5 & T-8 energy efficient fluorescent high bay & low bay lighting provide manufacturing and production facilities with tremendous benefits over your existing HID metal halide & industrial fluorescent high output T-12 fixtures:
|Industrial Application, After Installation
||Industrial Application, After Installation
|40% energy savings
||73% energy savings
- Immediate 50% reduction in energy costs
- 40% to 80% more light
- Lighting retrofit pays for itself through reduced energy bills
- Safer environment around moving equipment
- Fast payback (Multi-shift operations has the shortest payback)
- Accelerated IRS tax deduction (EPAct05)
- Utility company incentives - AEP Ohio Power & First Energy
- Reduce KW demand, eliminating the cost of adding more power to the panel when installing additional equipment
- Increased productivity due to improved employee morale
- Runs cooler, reducing A/C costs (cooler summer work environment)
- Longer lasting lamps up to 35,000 hours
- Virtually no depreciation in light intensity over time
- No warm up time
- No re-strike time
- Ability to add daylight harvesting (with skylights)
- No color shift
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Even light distribution
- Exceptional color rendering
- Eliminates buzzing
"We are thoroughly impressed with our new lighting. Our shop light levels doubled and our cost to illuminate our facility was reduced by 50%. As promised throughout our preliminary discussions, we had no disruption to our day-to-day operations and our 159 high bay fixtures were installed in one week. Our entire project was stress free!"
- Adam Covington, Ferry Industries, Inc.
| Read More of this Testimonial >>
Many manufacturing and production facilities still use metal halide, high pressure sodium or antiquated T-12 HO industrial fluorescent fixtures to illuminate their plants. These old technology HID fixtures require 458 watts of energy verses a 6 lamp T8 fixture or a 4 lamp T5 fixture which only require 216-226 watts. When compared to depreciated metal halide fixtures, manufacturing facilities typically realize 40% - 80% more light after conversion. When extremely depreciated metal halide lamps are replaced with T5 or T8 fluorescent fixtures, customers have realized as much as 2 - 3X more light, at half the energy cost.
Some utility companies provide rebate incentives to encourage manufacturing companies and industrial facilites to do lighting energy retrofit projects by offering a prescribed financial incentive. These apply whether the customer is converting from HID metal halide or High Pressure Sodium (Yellow) fixtures to energy efficient hi-bays or if they convert their old fluorescent T-12 lamps and magnetic ballasts to energy efficient T8 lamps and electronic ballasts.
Why should I contract with ROI Energy for my lighting retrofit project?
We provide a “TURNKEY” project, allowing you to concentrate on your day to day responsibilities, while we concentrate on what we do best. Using our 12 years of experience, here's what you’ll get when ROI Energy performs a Turn-key project for your factory:
- No obligation lighting energy analysis
- Recommended lighting design and fixture selection
- Installation using trained lighting technicians
- Recycling of old lamps which contain mercury.
- Disposal of old fixtures
- EPAct05 accelerated tax deprecation certification
- Pre and post applications for utility company rebate incentives
- We work around your production schedule to eliminate interruption
- 100% financing available
We specialize in turnkey lighting retrofit projects. Northeast Ohio is our headquarters and we do projects all over the Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Wooster and surrounding areas as well as out of state.