Warehouse Lighting Ohio - Reduce Energy Costs
High intensity T-5 & T-8 energy efficient fluorescent high bay & low bay lighting provide warehouses and distribution centers with tremendous benefits over your existing HID metal halide & industrial fluorescent high output T-12 fixtures:
|Warehouse Lighting, After Installation
||Warehouse Lighting, After Installation
|65% energy savings
||50% energy savings
- Immediate 50%-70% reduction in energy costs
- The ability to add motion sensors can save add'l. 70-80%
- 40% to 80% more light
- Lighting retrofit pays for itself through reduced energy bills
- Safer environment around forklift activity
- Fast payback, (Multi-shift operations have the shortest payback)
- Accelerated IRS tax deduction (EPAct05)
- Utility company incentives - AEP Ohio Power & First Energy
- Ability to add motion sensors for additional savings
- Increased productivity due to improved employee morale
- Longer lasting lamps up to 35,000 hours
- Virtually no depreciation in light intensity over time
- No warm up time
- No re-strike time
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Even light distribution
- No buzzing or humming
“Our production facility and warehouse are now dramatically brighter. I'm confident this will promote improved productivity for us, as well as dramatically reduce our lighting energy costs year after year.”
- Frank Hrovat, Quality Operations Manager, Arrow Electronics Inc. Solon OH
| Read More of this Testimonial >>
Many warehouses and DC’s still use metal halide, high pressure sodium or antiquated T-12 HO industrial fluorescent fixtures to illuminate their warehouse. These old technology HID fixtures require 458 watts of energy verses a 6 lamp T8 fixture or a 4 lamp T5 fixture which only require 216-226 watts. When compared to depreciated metal halide fixtures, businesses typically realize 40% - 80% more light after conversion. When extremely depreciated metal halide lamps are replaced with T5 or T8 fluorescent fixtures, customers have realized as much as 2 - 3X more light, at half the energy cost.
Some utility companies provide rebate incentives to encourage warehouses and distribution centers to do lighting energy retrofit projects by offering a prescribed financial incentive. These apply whether the customer is converting from HID metal halide or High Pressure Sodium (Yellow) fixtures to energy efficient hi-bays. They will qualify as well, when they convert their old T-12 fluorescent lamps and magnetic ballasts to energy efficient T8 lamps and electronic ballasts.
Why should I contract with ROI Energy for my lighting retrofit project?
We provide a “TURNKEY” project, allowing you to concentrate on your day to day responsibilities, while we concentrate on what we do best. Using our years of experience, here's what you’ll get when we perform a Turn-key project for your warehouse:
- No obligation lighting energy analysis
- Recommended lighting design and fixture selection
- Installation using trained lighting technicians
- Recycling of old lamps which contain mercury.
- Disposal of old fixtures
- EPAct05 accelerated tax deprecation certification
- Pre and post applications for utility company rebate incentives
- We work around your schedule to eliminate interruption.
- 100% financing available.
We specialize in turnkey lighting retrofit projects. Northeast Ohio is our headquarters and we do projects all over the Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Wooster and surrounding areas as well as out of state.