Let Us Help you Brighten your Facility’s Lighting…..while Reducing your Lighting Energy Costs!
ROI Energy specializes in helping facility owners and managers reduce their lighting energy costs and brighten their facilities by performing a turn-key, lighting retrofit to energy efficient LED high bay fixtures in your high bay production or warehouse areas. We can upgrade your office and exterior fixtures as well. We do all this without interrupting your operation and with a minimal amount of your valuable time.
Your Turnkey Lighting Retrofit – No Risk Analysis
We typically only need 20 minutes of time with the business owner or upper management and then we’re out of sight working with your plant manager and maintenance team to collect lighting information required to finish our analysis.
We Do It All
Our turnkey process means we DO IT ALL FOR YOU and EVERYTHING is included. We can deliver your new fixtures from our local warehouse. Our installation team brings the required lifts for your installation. We are happy to work “off shifts” in order to make sure we don’t interrupt your operation. We dispose of your old fixtures and lamps. Our proposal includes everything including sales tax with no surprise fees, no interruption to your production schedule and with a minimal amount of top management’s time.
Steps in the Lighting Retrofit Process
For your turnkey lighting retrofit project, we will:
- Respond promptly to your inquiry for a no-risk lighting analysis.
- Meet and survey your facility with your plant manager or maintenance team.
- Provide your optimum lighting solutions.
- Present results of your payback and return on investment.
- Budget money isn’t required if you finance your project over time.
- Deliver your fixtures from our local inventory.
- Provide required lifts
- Install your new lighting without disrupting your operation
- Dispose of your old fixtures and recycle old lamps in accordance with EPA regulations.
- Complete any qualified utility rebate applications on your behalf
- In many cases your project pays for itself using the positive cash flow from your reduced utility bill.
- Don’t just take our word for it, see the testimonials from our many satisfied clients!