Basic retrofit criteria checklist
- You have T8 or T5 fluorescent high bay fixtures and are considering LED
- You currently have old metal halide, HID high bay fixtures
- You have outdated T8 or T12 fluorescent strip fixtures
- Your office still uses outdated T8 or T12 lamps in your 2×4′ recessed troffers
- You’d like an updated look for your office by upgrading to LED fixtures
- You’d like a better illuminated warehouse or manufacturing facility
- You’re interested in reducing your lighting energy costs
- You heard utility companies offer rebates for upgrading to LED lighting
- Your lights are on 12+ hours a day
- You have a high average kilowatt hour rate
- You are located in the cities we serve
Get Started with your No-Risk Energy Analysis
Benefits of Lighting Retrofit Projects
Lower energy costs
Improve quality of lighting
Get fast payback
Virtually no maintenance
Types of lighting retrofit projects and savings
- Upgrade old metal halide or fluorescent high bay fixtures to energy efficient LED fixtures & save 50-70%.
- For warehouse lighting, occupancy sensors provide additional energy savings
- Upgrade outdated T8 or T12 fluorescent fixtures direct wired/ballast bypass long life LED tubes (save 50% or more)
- Upgrade office 2×4′ troffers from T8 or T12 lamps to direct wired/ballast bypass long life LED tubes (saves up to 70%)
- Upgrade office fixtures to new, flat panel LED fixtures (saves 75% and provides an updated look)
Why should I choose ROI Energy for my lighting retrofit project?
We provide your business a turnkey lighting solution so you can concentrate on your day-to-day responsibilities. We work with your maintenance team and around your production schedule so your operation isn’t interrupted.
Our retrofit projects include:
- A risk-free energy analysis
- Lighting design and fixture selection
- Installation by our trained lighting technicians
- Articulating and/or scissor lifts
- Recycling of old lamps
- Disposal of your old fixtures
- Processing of any qualified utility company rebate applications
- Willing to work “off shifts” or Saturdays to eliminate interrupting your production
How are lighting retrofit projects financed?
We offer financing if you don’t want to tie up your capital. This way the savings from your reduced utility costs offset your lease payments.
Learn more about our payback process.
“Exal contracted with ROI Energy to improve our lighting and reduce our cost to illuminate our 484K sq. ft. manufacturing facility which operates 24×7. The improvement to our quality and level of light was phenomenal. The improved lighting will benefit our productivity, quality control and employee morale.”
Bill Stoots – Director of Operations, Exal Corporation