Learn how a lighting retrofit project reduces your energy costs and contributes to your bottom line. A lighting upgrade adds profit directly to your bottom line!
Benefits of Replacing T5 or T8 fluorescent High Bay fixtures with energy efficient LED High Bay fixtures
- Realize another 50% cost savings over fluorescent high bays
- LED’s last 100,000 -150,000 hours
- LED fixtures contain no mercury
- Virtually maintenance free
- LED’s have a lower amperage draw, opening up more capacity on your electric panel
Benefits of Replacing Metal Halide Lighting with LED High Bays
- Realize 70% cost savings in lighting energy costs
- 100,000-150,000 hour rated life vs. just 24,000 hours with metal halide
- Better color rendition (i.e. the ability to judge color under this light)
- LED fixtures will provide double the light vs. depreciated your HID fixtures
- LED fixtures have a dramatically lower amperage draw, opening up more capacity on your electric panel
Fixture Cost vs. Energy Cost
Building owners, executives and facility managers recognize the potential savings in energy as well as creating a long term positive cash flow when they complete a lighting retrofit project.
Upgrading old, inefficient metal halide or fluorescent high bay lighting with new, energy efficient LED high bay fixtures provides an excellent ROI and an immediate positive cash flow for your business.
Cost of New Fixtures
The cost of new fixtures is not a considerable expense when looking at the overall cost of lighting.
- Estimates show 88% of the total cost over the fixture lifetime comes from your electric bill
- 8% comes from the replacement lamps and labor to change them
- Only 4% is actually the cost of the fixtures
How do you calculate we’ll save 50% or more in lighting energy?
For starters, your 400-watt metal halide fixtures actually draw 458 watts and fluorescent high bay fixtures draw 226-352 watts, compared to just 130 watts or less for LED fixtures . In addition, you’ll now be able to use motion sensors or occupancy sensors in low traffic areas, which were not an option with metal halide fixtures due to their long warm up time. Then you’ll be using NO ENERGY in those areas.
Types of Projects ROI Energy specializes in:
- Metal halide and fluorescent high bay fixtures to energy efficient LED high bay fixtures saves 50-70% (for warehouse lighting, occupancy sensors provide additional savings).
- Outdated T-12 and T8 fluorescent strip fixtures to LED tubes or new LED strip fixtures for a 50-% savings on average
- Offices from T-8 or T12 troffers to long life, ballast bypass, direct wired LED tubes.
- Converting outdated 2×4′ prismatic office troffers to a new updated look using energy efficient LED flat panels.
- Your other option for office troffers is to have us install long life, ballast bypass, direct wired LED tubes.
“We are pleased with the results of our lighting project and even more importantly, your personal engagement. You have followed through with your commitments with great professionalism and integrity.” Jay Honsaker President Design Molded Plastics, Inc.