High-volume, low-speed (HVLS) fans are an excellent and cost efficient way for facilities to keep their spaces cool and comfortable for workers and the products that reside in the building. HVLS fans are large in diameter (8 to 24 feet) and move massive amounts of air at a low rotational speed.
In many commercial buildings and warehouses, indoor temperatures are often times not well controlled for a number of reasons. Improper control systems, large zones that need to be cooled off or warmed up and, of course, the outside weather takes its toll.
Enter Z-Tech™ Fans from Go Fan Yourself that are built specifically to cover large floor areas with constantly moving airflows and resulting in blanketing a massive comfort zone with an evaporative cooling effect of up to 10-degrees.
Go Fan Yourself has combined cutting edge, patent-pending technology along with a modern industrial design to provide the largest HVLS Fan coverage area – setting NEW standards in the industry.
The Z-Tech™ Fan is comprised of a stepped symmetrical blade that dramatically reduces the frictional resistance and drag while greatly INCREASING the air displacement and thrust. The stepped blades stay in contact with the air while naturally creating and generating more air-flow and displacement.
- 425,000 CFM Output – 30% more coverage compared to other HVLS fans on the market and up to 40,000 square feet of destratification.
- Forward AND Reverse Rotation – True Reversibility for Summer Cooling & Winter Heating
- Go Fan Yourself has also been able to remove the “dead zone” area in the center of the fan with our pitched hub design. Cooling and de-stratification effects are felt with more uniformity and there is no more fighting for the best spot!
- The Z-Tech™ Fan is paired with a “state of the art” ABB Controller with a removable pad. The controller is capable of linking to building automation systems (highly customizable) and can be installed up to 300 feet away from the fan. The controller can also run 25 fans from a single location with the deepest heat sink in the industry.
- Made in the USA! GFY is proud to offer a lifetime warranty on the blades and hub and mounting system, along with a 15-year warranty on the motor, gearbox and controller.
HVLS fans can be found and utilized in many different facilities including: warehouses, manufacturing, agricultural, recreational and airport hangars. Go Fan Yourself HVLS fans can be effectively used in both summer and winter months to help facilities in multiple ways.
- Increase Employee Comfort
- The Z-Tech™ fan will help provide a cooling effect of up to 10-degrees when run in forward rotation during the summer months.
- Decrease Productivity Loss
- Over-heated workers usually will mean less productive workers. Studies show that in a warehouse environment over 77°F will cost up to 2% in productivity for every increased degree.
- Increase Morale
- When employees are working in hot, stale and stagnant air, their motivation declines and also can lead to costly errors in order picking and decision making as noted above.
- Remove Condensation
- According to the National Floor Safety Institute, slips and falls are the LEADING cause of workers compensation claims and bring over 1 million visits to emergency room visits each year.
Raving Fans of GFY
“Over the years, I have installed many large diameter ceiling fans to ventilate our 150,000 square foot manufacturing plant. Thanks to Go Fan Yourself, that job became extremely easy. I cannot believe the difference in the airflow and area of coverage that the GFY fans produce. GFY made the whole process of ordering and installation extremely painless.” – Kevin Small, Facility Manager, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions
“We installed seven (7) 24’ large diameter fans from Go Fan Yourself, which solved the floor condensation issue and produced a more pleasant working environment for our associates by de-stratifying and mixing the air throughout the high-ceilinged warehouse. An extra bonus from these fans is the anticipated energy cost savings throughout the heating season from this air mixing. The professionalism of the installation team was outstanding.” – Dan Smith, Director of Operations, Kenco Logistics
Redefine and Reinvent
Go Fan Yourself set out to redefine and reinvent the HVLS fan industry. The Z-Tech fan does that and more. GFY is a visionary company with a commitment to innovation, while providing value in the products we deliver and exceptional customer-care.
“Go Fan Yourself raises the industry standard previously set for both air movement and destratification,” said Bill Carlson, Go Fan Yourself CEO. “We are always looking to create – even what may seem impossible, and improve upon our best efforts. We aspire to deliver the most innovative products to our customers.”
If you are in need of air movement and/or destratification at your facility, contact Go Fan Yourself today www.gofanyourself.com or call 844-GO-FAN-ME